跨境电商交易后的用户评价也是很重要的一个环节,从用户评价中剖析出该商铺商品、服务、物流等存在的不足以及具备的优势,可以帮助店家扬长避短,更好地进行跨境电商交易。下面将介绍常用的英文评论语句。

1.It is noteworthy that the evaluation of the success of transactions can get accumulation only as a means of payment through Alipay. 值得注意的是,只有通过支付宝作为支付手段成功交易的评价才能获得累加。

2.The goods supplied by you are below the quality we required. 贵方供应的货物的质量比我方要求的质量要低。

3.I'm very satisfied with the quality of these goods. 对于这些货物的质量我非常满意。

4.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, non- bonding conciliation between two parties. 我们宁愿双方友好、互相谅解地解决争议。

5.You should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delayed shipment. If you are not preparing to compensate our loss, we susses that case be submitted for arbitration. 你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。若你们不赔偿我方损失,我们建议提交仲裁。

6.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard. 贵方运到的最后一批船运产品不符合通常标准,特此奉告。

7.I regret very much we can't accept your claim. 非常抱歉我们不能接受贵方的索赔。

8.We accept the claim you filed for the inferior quality of the goods. 我方接受你方提出的关于货物质量问题的索赔。

9.We wish you can make the disposal of our claims as soon as possible. 希望你能尽快处理我方索赔。

10.We've given your claim careful consideration.We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $ 5000. Let's settle the claim this way. 我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细的研究。我方对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意赔偿你们 5000美元。咱们这样解决索赔吧。

11.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now? 我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗?

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌