I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们一直都十分愿意与你们合作,如果需要,还可以做些让步。

If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

合同签订

Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同的变动和修改。

We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一轮谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同双方要承担的义务,我们没有什么意见。

That's international practice. We can't break it.

这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我们必须讨论一下有关合同总价格的问题。

Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你们认为这种结算方式合适吗?

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌