This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

We'd like to recommend our new products.

我们想推荐我们的新产品。

That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

I'm sure you’ll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证您会喜欢这种产品的。

I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这款产品拥有各种您所要的功能。

产品推荐

I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

We've already had a big demand for this product.

我们对这种产品已有很大的需求量。

Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

Good! That's just what we want to hear.

很好!那正是我们想要听的。

The feature of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细资料吗?

Certainly, and we also have test results that we're sure you’d be interested to read.

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,相信你们会有兴趣看的。

How about feedback from your retailers and consumers?

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请您多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

Yes, our market analysis tell us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析表明,产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁之间。

How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

We certainly expect our products to be available before October 1.

我们的产品可在10月1日前准备好。

How did you assure that product was safe?

您怎样确保产品是安全的呢?

What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

您凭什么相信产品是安全的?

I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌