Part One

1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value.)

请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加  10%的保险(即发票金额为  110%).

2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额 120%投保水渍险 

3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.请保留附件表所列出的货物

4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额  110%投保破损险

5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额  110%投保

6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额 120%对电扇投保

7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

机器不确定所有风险

8.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们仅保平安险和战争险

9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了

10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险

11.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案

12.I ’ d like  to get a AR insurance  policy. That way , we will  be covered for  any kind  of loss  or damage.

我想获得 AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失

13.I ’ mafraid  that  WPAcoverage is  too narrow for  a shipment  of this  nature.  Please extend the coverage to include TPND."

"恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险

14.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗 

15.Can you cover our goods against breakage?你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗

16.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to

Beijing.

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机  390,000 美金的保险,我们将非常高兴

17.Please  insure  us against  all  risks  $300,000 value of 5,000 sets  of  “ Butterfly ” sewing  machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们到纽约的 5,000 套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按  300,000 美金投保一切险

18.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

请为我们就 200 套高质量家具按 20,000 美金投一切险

19.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能为 3 箱玻璃按 1,500 美金金额投保一切险

20.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按 70,000 美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴

Part Two

21.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案

22.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率

23.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险

24.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

这些货要多少保险费

25.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险 

26.Please let us know the premium of breakage.请告诉我们破损险的保险费

27.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你们通常提供哪一种保险

28.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don ’ t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险

29.I  have a batch of glassware  to be shipped  in  the fourth  quarter, but I don’ t know what risks  should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢

30.If  we insure  against  free particular   average, can you compensate us for  all the losses  if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失 

31.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

32.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference

between 130% and 110% should be your account."

"我们按合同金额 130%投保,但 130%和 110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

33.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我们已为你们 10 日内发出电动汽车货物投保

34.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

35.We can insure  the porcelain vases on you behalf  , but at a rather  high premium and all  the additional premium will be for your account.

我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

36.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

37.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我们已经就这批货按合同金额加  10%投保一切险

38.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我们将为这批货按 CIF 价 110%投保

39.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我们已经为贵司按合同金额加  CIF 投保海运险 

40.The marine insurance shall covered by us.海运险就由我方投保


(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌