1.催促付款

·我方已安排装运,但到目前为止我方还未收到余款。

We have arrange the shipment but until now we have not received the balance of payment.

·对你方来说,尽快付清余款、提取货物是明智的。

It would be advisable for you to settle the balance ASAP.

·请问我方什么时候能够收到您的货款?

What date can we expect to receive your payment?

外贸收汇的一些典型表达方式

2.支付方式

·最终的付款方式需要通过我们双方协商决定。

The method of payment should be decided through negotiation between us.

·如果你方坚持使用信用证付款方式,我方将转向其他供应商。

 If you insist on L/C payment, we will turn to other suppliers.

·我方接受光票托收的付款方式是在价格上的一个妥协。

Our acceptance of payment by clean collection is in fact a way of concession in price.

3.收汇

·我确保你们下周一之前会收到货款。

I'm sure you will receive our payment no later than next Monday.

·请电汇到我方中国银行的账号。

Please do the wire transfer to our account of Bank of China.

·很高兴地通知您,我们已经收到贵公司的汇款。

Glad to inform you that we have received your remittance.

4.付款问题

·请原谅,我们汇错款了。

Please accept our apologies for the wrong transfer.

·我们会尽快给您安排退款。

We will return the money at our earliest convenience.

·抱歉,我们的银行账户只能接受美元和欧元。

Sorry , our bank account could only receive USD and EUR.

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)