您可以通过现有卖家平台账户和 MWS-API 自动使用新功能集。
- 增强版商品描述：更丰富的商品信息，如用户指南和材料安全数据表 (MSDS)，部分类别中商品可上传。
Amazon Business Overview
The Amazon Business Seller Program enables you to optimize your offerings to grow sales to business customers.
While business customers can already purchase your products on Amazon, Amazon Business provides access to additional pricing, business profile and brand-building features designed to reach a growing population of procurement professionals. Features like Business-Only Offers, Quantity Pricing and the ability to list credentials like Small Business, Veteran-Owned Business, ISO 9001 and others give Amazon Business sellers tools to leverage the trusted Amazon marketplace to reach discerning business buyers.
What happens when you join the Amazon Business Seller Program?
You can access the new feature set automatically through your existing Seller Central account and MWS-APIs. Learn more about the Amazon Business Seller Program.
Amazon Business sellers can take advantage of tiered referral fees that result in a lower fee percentage when business customers buy in bulk. Learn more about Amazon Business fees.
The Amazon Business Seller Program includes the following features:
- Business Pricing and Quantity Discounts: Pricing and payment features that simplify buying from you in larger quantities. Watch this video to learn how to add business pricing though a flat file.
- Business-Only Offers: The ability to offer products available only to business customers. Watch this video to learn how to add a Business-Only Offer.
- Business-Only Selection: The ability to add offers to products designated by Amazon as business-only.
- Enhanced Content: Enhanced product content, such as User Guides and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), can be uploaded for products that you offer in a number of categories.
- Seller Credential Program: Claim quality, diversity and ownership credentials and certifications to distinguish your business to Amazon Business customers. Watch this video to learn how to add a credential.
- Business Seller Profile: Add additional business-relevant information to your profile such as enhanced logo, year established, business type, etc. These attributes are shown to business customers on your public profile page. Watch this video to learn how to edit your profile.
- Business Reporting: Access a number of reports, including data on when business customers place orders and how many businesses are buying from you.
- Business Pricing and Quantity Discounts: pricing and payment features that simplify buying from you in larger quantities.
- Business-Only Offers: the ability to offer products available only to business customers.
- Business Reporting: access a number of reports, including data on when business customers place orders and how many businesses are buying from you.
- Tax Invoice Available Badge: higher visibility of your offers to Amazon Business customers with a special Tax Invoice Available Badge displayed on the product detail page for eligible offers. Only available to sellers who have enabled Tax Calculation Services.