有人觉得跨境电商很需要英语,有人觉得跨境电商不需要英语。其实,会翻译软件,有跨境电商客服常用英语的积累就够了。

跨境电商客服常用英语


下面小编给大家整理了一些跨境电商客服常用英语,希望能帮到大家。


我已经收到您的邮件。  

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.  

我不太明白您的意思。  

I do not quite understand what you meant.  

I have some problem understanding what you meant.  


我明白您的意思。  

I know what you mean.  

I understand what you mean.  

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?  

Could you please explain it in detail?  

Could you please further explain it?  

What do you mean exactly by saying……?  

谢谢。  

Thanks a lot.  

Thank you very much.


非常感谢您的回信。  

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.  

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

Can you please reply before tomorrow?


如果你能马上回复,讲不胜感激。

Thank you very much if you can answer it immediately.

希望尽快得到您的回复。  

I’m looking forward to your early reply.  

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.  

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.  

跨境电商客服常用英语

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。  

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.    

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP.

(*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.  

I wish you all the best.

如有问题,请随时和我联系。  

Contact me if you have any problem.  

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.  

Call me if you have any problem.  

如有建议,请指出。  

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.


如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。  

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。  

我会进一步修改/检查的。  

I will further modify it.  

I will further check it.    

附件是……,请参阅。  

Please kindly find the attached ……  

Attached please kindly find the ……  

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……


谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。  

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。  

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。  


期待您的反馈建议!

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。  

跨境电商客服常用英语

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!    


这是我们的最低价,如果这个价格你不能下订单的话,我们只能非常遗憾地把你们的订货需求转向其他供应者了。

if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.


下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.



我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.


你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。

We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。

We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.

我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.


您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。

I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.


我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌