1.售后服务

·我想和您了解一下我方产品的分销和零售情况。

I would like to check with you about the distribution and retail status of our products.

·我们已经三个月没有接到你们的新订单了。

We haven't received your orders for 3 months.

·您能否告知贵公司下一季的采购计划?

Would you like to advise your purchasing plan next season?

外贸客户维护的典型表达方式

2.推送新品和促销信息

·感谢您一直以来对我们产品的支持。

Thank you for your support of our products all the time.

·我们很高兴地通知你,我们的最新机械 Model-376 现在开始供货了。

We are pleased to inform you our latest Machine Model-376 is available Now.

·新品在性能上大大超越了……

The new machine vastly excels... in performance.

·我们本月仅针对老客户还有10%的优惠。

We have a promotion only for our current customers this month, say a 10% discount.

·目前,我们全线产品有 20%的优惠。

We currently are offering 20% discount of all-line products.

3.节日问候

·送上我最诚挚的问候,祝您新年快乐!

Holiday greetings and best wishes for the New Year!

·祝福您和您的家人度过一个愉快的佳节。

May you and all your family members have a joyous holiday season.

·对于您过去的关照在此深表感谢,并且希望今后我们能够一如既往地长期合作。

Thank you for your great supports for our company's products over the past few years and I hope we will enjoy a better cooperative relation in the coming year.

4.发出邀请

·热情邀请您在第123届中国进出口商品交易会(广交会)上临我公司的展位。

I am writing to warmly invite you to visit our exhibition stand in the 123uChina Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair).

·我们的展位是 5.1G32。

Our Booth is 5.1G32.

·期待您的回复以便我们提前为您做好安排。

Looking forward to your reply and we could arrange for your appointment in advance.

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌