·诚挚邀请您参加聚会。

You are cordially invited to the dinner party

外贸邀请信函中表达邀请的方式

·我们将于下周六在我们的草坪上聚会。

We're having a get-together on our lawn next Saturday.

·你能来参会我们将无比高兴。

It would give us a great pleasure to have your presence at the meeting.

·我写信是想邀请你…

I am writing to invite you to....

·我想如果你能参加……将是一个非常好的主意,

I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in....

·我在想你是否能来参加…

I wonder if you can come...

·你想不想来参加我们的…

How would you like to join us in...?

·你可以写封短信来告诉我你能否来…

Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come to...?

·如果你能来,我们全家都将感到不胜荣幸。

My family and I would feel much honored if you could come.

·我真的希望你能来。

I really hope you can make it.

·我们很高兴地期待着你的到来。

We would be looking forward to your coming with great pleasure.

·我希望能在那见到你,请早点让我们知道你的决定。

I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision soon.

·非常希望……共进晚餐。

I'd like...to come to dinner.

·恭请……

request the pleasure of....

·敬备菲酌,恭请光临

May I have the honor of your company at dinner?

·谢谢您邀请我们共进晚餐。

Thank you for inviting us to dinner.

·我期望您会在百忙中光临。

I hope you're not too busy to come.

·招待会定于……在…举行。

on....The reception will be held in...,

·我们期待您的光临。

We sincerely hope you can attend,

·我们期待着……

We are looking forward to....

·为此我们决定举办一次晚会。

We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion.

·是否参加,请早日告之。

Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience.

·敬赐复函。

The favor of a reply is requested.

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌