中国国际进口博览会(CIIE)等大型国际展会是企业拓展国际市场的重要机会。在这些场合,流利的英文交流是至关重要的。以下是一些在广交会等活动中常用的英文短语,帮助大家与国际客户建立更好的沟通和合作关系。

广交会英语

问好:

Good morning/afternoon/evening. May I help you? 早上/中午/晚上好。有什么可以帮您吗?

How do you do? / How are you? / Nice to meet you. 你好/你好吗/很高兴认识你。

It’s a great honor to meet you. / I have been looking forward to meeting you. 很荣幸能见到你/我一直期待着能与您见面。

Welcome to China. 欢迎来到中国。

We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你能在这里过得愉快。

I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your first visit to China? 我们希望你在这里过得愉快,这是你第一次来中国吗?

Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 你是否有很多时差麻烦?

机场接客:

Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 对不起,请问你是从国际贸易公司来的威尔逊先生吗?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

My name is Benjamin Liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. 我的名字是本杰明·刘,我自福州电子时尚电子公司,我到这儿来接你。

We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 我们有车送您到酒店,你是否有一个愉快的旅程?

Mr. David Smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 大卫·史密斯先生要求我们代替他来这里接你。

Do you need to get back your baggage? 你是否需要取回行李?

Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 在你去酒店之前有没有什么其他要做的事情?

相互介绍:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 让我介绍一下我自己,我的名叫本杰明·刘,是我们公司国际市场业务部的。

Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. 你好,我是本杰明·刘,福州电子时尚电子公司的国际销售员。很高兴见到你。

I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 我想向大家介绍马克·谢勒,我们公司的市场营销部经理。

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, the general manager of our company. 让我介绍我们公司的总经理李先生给你认识。

Mr. Smith, this is our General Manager, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr. Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 如果我没有记错,你应该是从法国来的陈小姐。

Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 你还记得我吗?我是本杰明·刘来自PVC的市场营销部,我们在几年前见过面。

Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 这里还有谁到现在没有被介绍过吗?

It is my pleasure to talk with you. 我很高兴能与你交谈。

Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 这是我的名片/我能给你我的名片吗?

May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 我能拥有你的名片吗?/你能给我一张你的名片吗?

I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 很抱歉,我不记得你的名字了。/你能再告诉我一次你的名字怎么叫吗?

I’m sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 很抱歉,我忘记了你的名字怎么念。

小聊:

Is this your first time in China? 这是你第一次来中国吗?

Do you travel to China on business often? 你经常到中国出差吗?

What kind of Chinese food do you like? 你喜欢吃什么样的中国菜?

What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 你在中国看到的最有趣的事情是什么?

What is surprising to you about China? 你觉得中国最令你感到惊讶、神奇的是什么?

The weather is really nice. 天气非常好。

What do you like to do in your spare time? 在你的空余时间你想做什么呢?

What line of business are you in? 你们的经营范围是什么呢?/你是做哪一行的?

What do you think about…? / What is your opinion? / What is your point of view? 你认为这个怎么样…?/你的意见是怎么样的呢?/的观点是什么呢?

No wonder you're so experienced. 怪不得你这么有经验。

It was nice talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 很高兴能和你交谈。

Good. That's just what we want to hear. 好的,这正是我们想要的。

确认话意:

Could you say that again, please? 请问你能再说一次吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 你能再重复一次吗?

Could you write that down? 你能把东西写下来吗?

Could you speak a little more slowly, please? 请你说慢一点好吗?

You mean… is that right? 你是意思是….,对吗?

Do you mean..? 你的意思是….?

Excuse me for interrupting you. 对不起,打扰你一下。

社交招待:

Would you like a glass of water? / Can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke? 你想要一杯水吗?/我帮你拿一杯国红茶好吗?喝可乐怎么样?

Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back. 好吧,让我做一些,我马上就回来。

A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks. 一杯咖啡将是最好的,谢谢。

There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food? 我们有很多地方可以吃,广东菜你觉得怎么样?

I would like to invite you for lunch today. 今天我想请你吃午餐。

Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest. 哦,我不能让你付钱,今天我请客,你是我的客人。

May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我提议,我们休息一下,喝杯咖啡好吗?

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 不好意思,我很快就回来。

Excuse me a moment. 请稍等。

告别:

Wish you a very pleasant journey home. Have a good journey! 希望您回家旅途愉快。

Thank you very much for everything you have done for us during your stay in China. 你在中国期间为我们所做的一切我们非常感谢。

It is a pity you are leaving so soon. 很遗憾你这么快就要离开了。

I’m looking forward to seeing you again. 我期待能再次见到你。

I’ll see you at the airport tomorrow morning. 我明天早上在机场等你。

Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in Fuzhou. Have a nice journey! 到福州了不要忘了来找我啊。祝你旅途愉快。

约会:

May I make an appointment? I'd like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order. 我能预约吗?我想安排一个会讨论我们的新单。

Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting. 让我们确定会议的时间和地点。

Can we make it a little later? 我们能稍微迟一点吗?

Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better. 你觉得星期一下午怎么样?这样更适合我。

Would you please tell me when you are free? 你能告诉我你什么时候有空吗?

I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment. 很抱歉,我要取消我的约会。

It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made. 看来,我们提出的约会我们将无法赴约。

Will you change our appointment tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time? 你能把我们的见面时间由明天早上10点改为后天早上同一时间吗?

Anytime except Monday would be all right. 除了星期一其他时间都可以。

OK, I will be here then. 好的,我会在这里的。

在国际商务交流中,流利的英语和恰当的礼仪是建立成功关系的基石。希望这些常用英语短语和沟通技巧在广交会和其他国际商务场合中的交流有所帮助。与国际伙伴建立牢固的联系,不仅有助于企业蓬勃发展,也有助于促进不同文化之间的友好交往。


(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)