(1)接受某人的订单 to accept one's order
·关于贵方订购的货物,我方决定按去年价格接受贵方的订单。
With reference to the goods you ordered, we have decided to accept your or-der at the same price as that of last year.
(2)确认接受某人的订单 to confirm acceptance of one's order
·很高兴接到你方的订单,现确认予以接受。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
(3)签退一份……供某人存档 to sign and return a copy of... for one's file/record
·我们很高兴地告知你方,我方已接受你方第123号订单。现寄上第456号销售确认书一式两份,请签退一份供我方存档。
We are pleased to inform you that we have accepted your order No. 123. We now send you our Sales Confirmation No, 456 in duplicate. Please sign and return one copy for our file.
(4)无法接受某人订单to be unable(not in a position)to accept/book one's order
·由于贵方所订购的货物暂时缺货,很抱歉无法接受贵方的订单。
Much to our regret, we are not in a position to book your order because the goods you ordered are momentarily out of stock.
(5)承担任务,接受订货 to be committed
·由于我方工厂最近接单太多,很报歉不能再接受新的订单。
As our factories are too heavily committed recently, we regret our inability to entertain any fresh orders.
(6)推荐某物作为替代品to recommend sth. as a substitute
·很抱歉,贵方所订购的A-1型产品目前已无存货,故推荐A-2型产品,此产品与贵方指定的产品在质量上极其相近,只是价格稍贵。
Unfortunately, the Model No. A-l you ordered is now out of stock , but we recommend No. A-2 as a substitute, which is very close to your choice in quality though slightly higher in price.