1.接受邀请

·谢谢你邀请我们共进午餐……我乐意参加。

Thank you for your invitation to the launch of ... I would be delighted to at-tend.

·谢谢你邀请我参加萨曼塔的婚礼。我们乐意参加。

Thank you for your invitation to Samantha's wedding. We will be very pleased to attend.

·谢谢你邀请……很高兴我一定参加。

Thank you for your invitation to ... I am happy to confirm my attendance.

·我很高兴参加。

I would be delighted to come.

·很高兴接受您的邀请。

I will be very happy to accept your kind invitation.

·什么也阻挡不了我,我将准时参加。

Nothing can prevent me. ]l be there on time.

·非常高兴我们将出席你们的婚礼。

It is with great pleasure that we shall come to your wedding.

外贸邀请函接受和拒绝的表达方式

2.谢绝邀请

·很遗憾不得不谢绝您的邀请。

How regretful to have to turn down your invitation

·请接受我诚挚的道歉,不能参加您的生日聚会

Please accept my sincere regrets for not being able to join you at your birth-day party.

·很遗憾我们不能参加,因为之前已经进行了安排。

We regret that we can't make it because of a previous engagement.

·很遗憾,商务的压力不允许我在节日庆祝时刻出席。

Unfortunately , the pressure of urgent business will not allow me to be present on this festival occasion.

·繁重的办公事务让我不能参加聚会,对此我非常抱歉。But heavy official duties prevent me from having the pleasure to join the par-ty. For this I am awfully sorry.

(本文内容根据网络资料整理,出于传递更多信息之目的,不代表连连国际赞同其观点和立场)
*连连国际 (LianLian Global) 是连连数字旗下跨境支付核心品牌