1. 如果您有资格请求提前放款，您将在您的账户 > 提前放款页面看到以下信息“好消息！您现有资格请求一项基于您近期确认履行订单总成本金额的提前放款。”：
How to submit a request for Early Payment:
1. If you are eligible to request an Early Payment, you will see the following message “Good news! You are eligible to request an Early Payment based on the Total Cost of your recently confirmed fulfilled orders.” in your Account > Early Payment page:
2. After you click on the “Request Early Payment” button in the message box above, you will see the following popup modal. You are eligible to request to receive up to a portion of your current Total Cost of your recently confirmed fulfilled orders as an Early Payment. The maximum amount that you may request to receive as an Early Payment depends on your current Total Cost of your recently confirmed fulfilled orders, and therefore may be updated accordingly as your Total Cost of your recently confirmed fulfilled orders changes from time to time.In the Early Payment Amount field, indicate the amount that you would like to receive as an Early Payment. The requested Early Payment amount will be included in your next payment disbursement. The Early Payment amount will be evenly deducted from the four payment disbursements immediately after the next disbursement; each deduction will be 25% of the total repayment amount and will also include a fee of X%. See below screen that indicates the four Payback amounts:
The Detail Information section of the modal outlines the Early Payment amount requested, its disbursement schedule (“Will be paid on” date), as well as the payback schedule in four installments:
After checking everything is accurate, please click “Confirm” to proceed.
3. Next, review the information on the Confirmation screen, and acknowledge and accept the terms.
4. After you confirm your request, you will see the following success screen.
After clicking “OK”, this Early Payment request is now submitted. The request now shows in the Early Payment page for your record; the “Status” of this new request is currently “Open”:
Again, as more eligible orders from your store are confirmed fulfilled, the amount that you may request for Early Payment will also update. Therefore, continue to fulfill orders to be eligible for additional Early Payment requests in the future!