How long have you been in the business?
你们从事该行业有多久?
Does your company carry out the entire process of manufacturing?
你们工厂完成整个生产过程吗?
Because we are small, we can respond to changes quickly.
由于我们是小工厂,所以我们能快速应对变化。
Styles change from year to year. 式样每年在变化。
Our small size makes us very flexible.
小规模使我们能灵活变通。
What kind of quality control do you have?
你们采用怎样的质量控制?
We' ll certainly try to meet your requirements.
我们当然会尽量满足您的要求。
We inspect 15% more of our output than the competition.
我们比同行多检验15%的产品。
If they're as good as I think they’ll be, my company will be placing as groups soon.
如果产品的质量达到我们预期的要求,我们将批量订货。
How do you pack the goods? 你们是怎样包装的?
No problem. You can see it right here at our booth.
没问题!您可以在我们展位看到(展品)。
Thank you for telling me your plant and answering my questions.
谢谢您告诉我有关你们工厂的信息及回答我的问题。
We've had great success in exporting our products to America, for example.
比如说,我们的产品大量成功地出口美国。
We have a good reputation in the field.
我们在这行业有很好的声誉。
It's our pleasure to do business with you.
很高兴和你们合作。
I'm looking forward to receiving the samples we talked about.
我期待着收到我们提及的样品。